ALL companies using PayMaker will need to change their FNPF contribution in your payroll software before processing the first pay of April 2020.
Please ensure that all your March 2020 pays are done before making these changes. Once these changes are done, DO NOT rollback any pays from March 2020 or earlier.
Steps on how to change FNPF Contributions
- Click on the Administration menu group button on the main menu. The application displays a list of menu commands on the menu list box.
- Click on “System Setup” on the menu list box.
- Click the OK button. The application displays the System Setup screen.
- Click on FNPF Tab
- Change FNPF % (Member) and FNPF % (Company) to 5% as highlighted in the image below:
6. After you click OK there will be 2 prompts, please click Yes and close the setting screen.
7. Restart PayMaker after making changes (Before processing any April 2020 pays)
If you have any questions, please contact us at our office on 330 4554.