This would be useful to any company where employees work on multiple projects e.g. Construction companies.
You can do this using the Accounts feature of PayMaker. This lets you allocate a different account to each line of your timesheet. Most of our clients do not use this for anything useful and simply allocate it to one account called Wages.
However you can use it for Project cost tracking as explained below.
Step 1: Setup your Projects as Accounts in PayMaker
2. Select Table Maintenance and click OK
3. Select Accounts and click OK
4. Click Add and enter the Project names as per your requirements (Example shown below)
1. Create your batches as you normally do to enter your timesheets.
2. After the batches are created you can select the project names as shown in the picture below by using the Account drop down.
PayMaker has a number of reports that you can use to print out project/account related information.
1. Go to Reports
2. Select Payroll Reports
3. Choose Accounts or Account Details (Based on your Company requirements)
We hope that this post helps you to use PayMaker even more effectively to manage your business. If you need any further help, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on + (679) 3304554